9 Arts Digital Church License (curriculum)
With a 9 Arts Digital Church License, you have maximum flexibility!
Your staff or lay leaders will be able to:
- Build a plan that fits your church’s unique schedule.
- Print more copies for visitors and new class members—at a moment's notice.
- Focus on specific areas of growth, going deep in topics that give your church the greatest impact
The Digital Church License provides what you need for intensive practice and churchwide growth in skills that help your people build relationships and engage in natural, unforced conversations about God.
More about the 9 Arts of Spiritual Conversations and the Complete Guide
Jesus demonstrated a great model for sharing the Good News and making new disciples. If you look closely in New Testament accounts, there are nine ways he interacted with people and made spiritual conversations flow naturally.
The 9 Arts Complete Guide digs deeply into these nine practices of Jesus. With four sessions on each practice, or “art” (36 sessions in all), it’s filled with action steps that you (and your church) can take to practice and master the skills of Noticing, Praying, Listening, Asking Questions, Loving, Welcoming, Facilitating, Serving Together, and Sharing . . . so you can talk about God with anyone.
In Practicing the 9 Arts of Spiritual Conversations: Complete Guide you’ll find:
- Scripture-based content
- Highly interactive questions
- Practice activities for small groups
- Weekly exercises for growth
- Tips for group facilitators
- Sample plans for church-wide implementation
Each member of a small group, Sunday school class, or discipleship group can use this curriculum as a hands-on discussion and practice guide, so everyone in the group can practice, encourage each other, and grow.